Team and Workgroups
Community plays an important role in the viability of Exponent as a treasury product guild. We will chart a path towards progressive decentralization to systemically expand our capability over time.
Phase 1: Core Contributors Only
Phase 2: Expand Community Contributors
Phase 3: Distributed Teams of Community-ran guilds
Eventually, the north star for Exponent's organizational structure is to have the organization structured as guilds- fully autonomous teams with a singular focus, with XPN as a meta coordination tool across teams. Some of the guilds we can expect to expand towards in the future:
- Product Development Guild: Responsible for the design and development of new products
- Strategy Analyst Guild: Responsible for the definition and creation of new strategies
- Infrastructure Guild: Responsible for the development and maintenance of off-chain infrastructure to support individual products or strategies.
- Operations Guild: Responsible for DAO operations, ensuring that systems and processes run smoothly.
- Growth Guild: Responsible for marketing, content, go-to-market, and engaging in external interactions.